RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ADMISSION
- Candidates for admission will have to apply in the prescribed application form available in the school office.
- At the time of admission to Class I, the child should have completed 5 years on 30th June of the year.
- For Nursery class, children should not be less than 3 years on 30th June of the year.
- Application form must be accompanied with proof of age in the case of Nursery class. The copy of birth certificate is to be attached along with. Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
- Other than Nursery students, Transfer Certificate and Progress Report Card of the recognized school last attended should be attached with the application form. Incomplete form will not be accepted.
- T.Cs. must be counter signed by the concerned Education Officer of C.B.S.E / I.C.S.E. / State Board, before submission.
- A clear one month’s notice in writing for withdrawal of the ward must be given by the parents/guardian,
- If a pupil has to be withdrawn, then application for T.C. must be submitted to the Principal office along with necessary enclosures.
- T.C. will be issued to the parent / guardian only after fulfilling necessary formalities.
- Neither T.C. nor any other certificate will be issued to defaulters of school fee, library books etc.
- Withdrawal form is given at the end of the diary
SCHOOL ACADEMIC YEAR
The academic year begins in April and ends in March of the following year. The session is divided into two terms.
(A) First Term April to September
(B) Second Term October to March