NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSION IN CLASSES NURSERY TO VIII & XI ONLINE.
- Parents seeking admission in HAL School, Korwa from classes Nursery to VIII & XI are here by inform to follow the procedures as under :-
- Download the admission form from HAL School Korwa website- halschoolkorwa.com
- Fill the admission form clearly with no cuttings/over writing & affix recent passport size colored/ black and white photograph in the space provided in the form along with DOB certificate (photocopy ) issued by Nagar Nigam/Registrar office/ Panchyat Secretary (Nr, KG and & first only).
- From classes II to VIII onwards kindly attach photocopy of aadhar card also and send in HAL school Korwa mail id- email@example.com
- Submit Cost of admission form Rs 200.00 (except for HAL wards) in State Bank of India, Korwa branch account number- 10310191055, IFSC code SBIN0008069 & send in HAL school Korwa mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org along with all the documents.
- Enclosures to be attached – (i) Duly filled in application form (ii) Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Aadhar card (self attested), (iii) Rs. 200/- deposition slip of bank (SBI, Korwa) (iv) For HAL wards – Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Aadhar card-Self attested & Residence certificate issued by HR Deptt. HAL, Korwa. Last date of submission is 15/06/2020
- Selection procedure :- If number of applications of a class will be more than seats available, selection will be done on the basis of test/interview (probably ONLINE ).
- Kindly note that admission will be considered only after receiving documents as required above.
- Age criteria as on 30.06.2020
- FOR CLASS XI – Admission will be finalized only as per merit and availability of seats and Merit will be considered on the basis of Board Marks. School reserves the right for admission.
|S NO.||CLASS||MINIMUM AGE||MAXIMUM AGE|
Download Admission Form (2020-21)
4th April 2020
As addressed by Hob’ble Prime Minister on 3rd April 2020 students may light a candle, diya or torch of their mobile for 9 minutes at 9 PM on 5th April, 2020 to realise the power of light and to highlight the objective for which we all are fighting together. However , no one should assemble in colonies or road or anywhere outside their houses. For more details related to this and some Ayurveda’s Immunity Boosting measures for self care during COVID 19 CRISIS, please download the files attached below.
19th March 2020
Very Important Notice
As per the State Govt. order all parents & students are hereby informed that the school will remain closed further till 2nd April 2020 for classes Nursery to IX & XI due to precautionary measures being taken against COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus disease. The annual exams 2019-20 for classes Nursery to IX & XI scheduled from 23rd March to 27th March 2020 are postponed.
Latest updates will be notified later on.
Very Important Notice
As per instruction received by Secretary CBSE the Board Exams for classes X & XII scheduled between 19.03.2020 to 31.03.2020 (both dates inclusive) will be rescheduled after 31st March 2020.Rescheduled dates will be notified later on.
29th FEBRUARY 2020
Notice regarding New Admissions in HAL SCHOOL KORWA
Parents who have deposited dully filled admission forms for Nursery Class, note that Interaction with parents along with children will be held on 3rd March 2020 from 10AM to 1.30 PM (Tuesday)
Parents who have deposited dully filled admission forms for KG & above classes, note that WRITTEN TEST will be held on 3-3-2020 from 10.30AM to 11.30 AM.
Notice : Annual Exam 2019-20
Note : Students will report on exam days only.
Nursery , KG & I to V ( Junior Section)
VI – IX & XI (Senior Section)
Reporting on Assembly Ground 7.50 AM
Nursery & KG Exam
Time 8.00AM to 10.30 AM
Dispersal Time 10.35 AM
Classes I to V Exam
Time 8.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Dispersal Time 11.05 AM
Reporting on Assembly Ground 11.20 AM
Distribution of Answer Sheet & Q. Paper
11.30AM & 11.45AM
Exam Time 12 Noon to 3.00 PM
Dispersal Time 3.05 PM
HAL SCHOOL KORWA GOT FIRST PRIZE IN SCIENCE EXHIBITION ORGANISED BY DISTRICT SCIENCE CLUB AMETHI
STUDENTS OF CLASS IX & XI ARE WATCHING PARIKSHA PE CHARCHA 2020 LIVE TODAY
MID TERM TEST 2019-20
Mid Term VI-VIII, XI & Pre-Board X & XII scheduled today on 26-12-19 will be held as usual. Today’s Pre-Board Class X – Maths & Class XII-English is scheduled.
INTER SCHOOL Maths, Science , Arts & Crafts and Activity Exhibition
2019-20 for Classes I to IX & XI
- All concerned are informed that School is going to organize Inter-school Maths, Science, Arts & Craft and Activity Exhibitions on …………… December 2019.
- Interested students can give their names to their respective class teachers along with their interests (name/theme) of project by …………. December 2019.
Schedule for Annual Examination 2019-20
|DATE||Cl – I||Cl – II||Cl – III||Cl – IV||Cl – V||Cl – VI||Cl – VII||Cl – VIII||Cl – IX||Cl – XI|
|ANNUAL EXAMINATION 2019-20 ( NURSERY & KG )|
|DATE & DAY||SUBJECT||NURSERY||KG|
|28/02/2020||READING & RECITATION||ORAL||ORAL|
PARENTS – TEACHERS MEETINGS / OPEN DAYS
|DATE & DAY||CLASS||From||To|
|4th May 2019, Saturday||Nursery – XII||10:35 am||1:00 pm|
|20st July 2019, Saturday||Nursery – XII||10:35 am||1:00 pm|
|17th Aug 2019, Saturday||Nursery – XII||10:35 am||1:00 pm|
|7th Sep 2019, Saturday||Nursery – XII||10:35 am||1:00 pm|
|18th Oct 2019, Friday||Nursery – XII||10:35am||1:00 pm|
|16th Nov 2019, Saturday||Nursery – XII||11:35 am||2:00 pm|
|28th Dec 2019, Saturday||Nursery – XII||11:35 am||2:00pm|
|31th Jan 2020, Friday||Nursery – XII||11:35 am||2:00pm|
|15th Feb 2020, Saturday||Nursery-IX & XI||11:35 am||2:00pm|
Note: Report cards will be shown to parents only during the PTM and the same should be returned after putting the signature on the same day